First of all, I'm sorry for the huge gap between this post and the last one. It's not because nothing happened (there's always tiny weeney miracle for everyone every day :D), but because I have something somewhere in between, called life and exams.
Yap, December is surely full of festive moods and celebration: Christmas and New Year. I spent both holidays in Berlin with friends, church friends and my sister. It was superb and nothing like I've experienced before: not to mention, the until-8-o'clock-new year's eve-party including that "I'm-a-loser" feeling I had while waiting for the subway on the way home. Anyway, it was fun, it was cool, it made me realize I'm 'almost' a full grown up now. ^^ Haha
So, after the hedonism lifestyle in Berlin, I'm back in Lübeck, alone and was welcomed by tons of deadlines and nearing exams. It's sooooo many, I really thought I couldn't make it in time. It's so frustrating. I lacked of sleep and only ate canned or instant food. There were even two times in this month, when I really didn't have time for sleep. So I did finish the project until the sun is up, then went directly to the next class on the same morning. It was crazy.
But hey, it's all over now, people! xD
Believe it or not, I finished all the projects and did all the exams. All I need to do now is wait for the results, which, I hope, would be enough to make me move up to the next semester. (Amen)
The pressure in this second semester was tens more than the first. Almost all of the projects were group projects and it would be the end for you, when you're partnered with the wrong person, which I did.
Yeah, long story short, I did a far more bigger part of a group project and almost all parts of another. I was really angry, but now it's okay, since everything is in the past now. :) This kind of 'bad luck' would be considered as a challenge of how far my limit line is. Results: I can go through it! Uhyeah!
There were also times, I shed tears in fear while talking with my mum because I was really afraid I'd fail this semester. To imagine that I probably need to study one semester more is really terrifying :|
So I was trying really hard to ignore my fear and just doing all my assignments and projects. In my mind, I kept talking to myself: just keep doing it, it'd be done when you just keep doing it. Well, instead of taking 30 minutes times to cry and regret about how hard life is, I probably could finish at least a simple draft or sketch for my homework.
But when things really go harder, I do take some minutes off to take a deep breath and do nothing or at least let some bad words come out of my mouth. Hahaha... During this painful times, my room had changed into a stoneage cave or a room after a poltergeist.
Lesson learned: just keep doing your jobs as best as you can and don't forget to pray. I myself still can't believe I could finish everything :)) It must be a miracle.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen